In today's economic climate, making your business successful is tough. We believe making sure your staff are as productive and motivated as possible is one way to gain a competitive advantage. Nurturing the talent of your existing staff improves staff motivation and retention, and it also helps you minimise the costly loss of organisational knowledge and experience.
Successful organisations are those that have a long-term focus on employee development. Whether it's through incorporating apprenticeship programmes as a way of future-proofing the workforce, or identifying, developing and maximising the effectiveness of your employees - we'll help you boost efficiency and achieve business goals.
What do we offer?
Whatever your business challenge, we can design a solution combining the perfect blend of product, platform and people.
We have an extensive library of courses and qualifications from basic skills to on-demand training to apprenticeships and higher level qualifications. Just click on an area to explore our products in more detail:
- You can access our courses via your in-house systems such as your company intranet, or alternatively we can provide our learner management system to host, run, access and deliver our courses
- We can help you track your employees progress through a customised dashboard which delivers standard or ad hoc reports
- Supporting social, collaborative learning, our platform uses embedded communication tools to motivate staff, allowing you to upload files to build your own knowledge centre and employees to share learning experiences
- Potential to integrate with other HR systems and processes, allowing you to manage your organisation’s skills base
- Tutor and assessor support from our UK based state-of-the-art service centre, or through our network of learning centres across the country, coupled with access to curriculum expertise
- With a focus on excellence, delivering a quality learning experience, our teams have extensive experience of working with funding bodies and Ofsted
Time is money! Find out more now: