If your job involves face-to-face dealings with customers you’ll know that difficult situations can sometimes arise. But whatever the provocation, you need to put aside personal problems and prejudices, manage your emotions and remain totally professional at all times.
This course introduces proven techniques to help you stay cool and in control when dealing with awkward customers and tricky situations. Famous faces including Dawn French will show you how to deal effectively and professionally with customers in face-to-face situations.
With the practical guidance provided, you will be able to identify and choose behaviours that improve customer attitudes, create new sales opportunities and enhance the reputation of a business and its services.
Before you begin you’ll take a short test to help identify any knowledge gaps. As you work through the course you’ll be presented with simple exercises to check your learning.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how your behaviour affects other people’s opinions of you
• Recognise the importance of good customer service
• Acknowledge, assess and serve customers professionally
• Control difficult situations by managing the customer
• Understand the role body language plays in people’s perceptions of you
• Keep your cool when faced with angry or emotional customers
Course Code: 104198BT056
Thanks for your help,
The learndirect team