This course will show you how to touch-type, improve your typing speed and accuracy, and improve typing confidence.
- This course is useful for people responsible for producing written materials, such as letters, reports and business correspondence, and wants to learn to touch-type or improve their keyboard skills.
- This course is appropriate for any business sector and you don't need any previous experience
You'll learn how to:
- Identify the location and finger layout for the A-Z keys
- Touch-type words, numbers and punctuation keys accurately
- Use the keyboard without looking at it
- Apply your typing skills to your work
You'll work through the course online, where you'll complete a series of typing exercises. A Speedbuilder tool allows you to practise the skills you have learned and improve your typing speed and accuracy.
You'll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase - giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
How this course can help your business:
Make the most of your investment in IT
Enhance your business reputation and image
Increase business efficiency
Communicate effectively with your customers, prospects and staff
Reduce costs by producing professional quality documents in-house
Course Code: 100374BT001
I successfully gained qualifications in maths and English… This
then spurred me on to brush up on my IT skills.