This course will help you to prepare for the CIW v5 Foundations (1D0-510) exam, which you must pass to become a CIW Associate. You can then choose further specialisation in CIW. This certification is a prerequisite for all levels of specialisation in the CIW program and tests your ability to design and implement website- and web-based solutions using HTML technology.
Please note: This course only provides the background learning you need to gain a qualification. To take the exam and gain the qualification, you'll need to book your exam separately with an accredited centre.(Link to http://www.pearsonvue.com/CIW/)
When you've completed this course, you'll be able to:
• Take the CIW v5 Foundations (1D0-510) exam
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of, and competence in
• Internet technologies such as web browsers, FTP and email
• Web page authoring using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
• Basic infrastructure networking.
Course Code: 104266BT028
Thanks for your help,
The learndirect team